A washing machine door interlock is an electronic device that is designed to give a time delay of approximately 2 minutes before the door of a washing machine can be opened once the wash cycle has completed. See our video on how washing machine door interlocks work. Washing Machine Door Locks should engage when they are working correctly to keep the door closed during the cycle the door should remain locked; it is can be extremely dangerous if this is not the case.
Faulty Door Lock?
The common fault when a door interlock fails is that the washing machine will not start. There will be power to the washing machine, which can sometimes be ascertained by the light (if present) being lit up on the front facia panel. However, when the door is closed and the wash cycle is selected and started the machine will appear 'dead'. Or you may have an intermittent fault. See our video on how washing machine door interlocks work.
If your door is locked shut and you cannot get into the machine to get your clothes out then also see our video on How to open a washing machine door.
- HOTPOINT 9506WHOTPOINT 9536PXHOTPOINT 9536WXHOTPOINT 9567PXHOTPOINT WD21PHOTPOINT WD22AHOTPOINT WD22PHOTPOINT WD22WHOTPOINT WD23AHOTPOINT WD23PHOTPOINT WD23WHOTPOINT WD31AHOTPOINT WD31PHOTPOINT WD31WHOTPOINT WD32AHOTPOINT WD32PHOTPOINT WD32WHOTPOINT WD41AHOTPOINT WD41PHOTPOINT WD41WHOTPOINT WD42BHOTPOINT WD42PHOTPOINT WD43AHOTPOINT WD43PHOTPOINT WD43WHOTPOINT WM11PHOTPOINT WM11WHOTPOINT WM12AHOTPOINT WM12PHOTPOINT WM12WHOTPOINT WM13AHOTPOINT WM13PHOTPOINT WM13WHOTPOINT WM14AHOTPOINT WM14PHOTPOINT WM14WHOTPOINT WM19PHOTPOINT WM20AHOTPOINT WM20PHOTPOINT WM20WHOTPOINT WM21PHOTPOINT WM21WHOTPOINT WM22AHOTPOINT WM22PHOTPOINT WM22WHOTPOINT WM23AHOTPOINT WM23PHOTPOINT WM23WHOTPOINT WM24AHOTPOINT WM24PHOTPOINT WM24WHOTPOINT WM25AHOTPOINT WM25PHOTPOINT WM25WHOTPOINT WM26AHOTPOINT WM26PHOTPOINT WM26WHOTPOINT WM29PHOTPOINT WM31AHOTPOINT WM31PHOTPOINT WM31WHOTPOINT WM32AHOTPOINT WM32PHOTPOINT WM32WHOTPOINT WM33AHOTPOINT WM33PHOTPOINT WM33WHOTPOINT WM34AHOTPOINT WM34PHOTPOINT WM34WHOTPOINT WM35AHOTPOINT WM35PHOTPOINT WM35WHOTPOINT WM36AHOTPOINT WM36PHOTPOINT WM36WHOTPOINT WM38PHOTPOINT WM41AHOTPOINT WM41PHOTPOINT WM41WHOTPOINT WM42BHOTPOINT WM42PHOTPOINT WM43AHOTPOINT WM43PHOTPOINT WM43W
- CREDA 17065ECREDA 17071ECREDA 17072ECREDA 17076CREDA 17077CREDA 17078CREDA 17079CREDA 17080CREDA 17081CREDA 17083ECREDA 17084ECREDA 17085CREDA 17086CREDA 17087CREDA 17088GCREDA 17094ECREDA 17095ECREDA 17096ECREDA 17176CREDA 17343ECREDA 17345E
- ELECTRA 17050EELECTRA 17051ELECTRA 17052ELECTRA 17053EELECTRA 17054EELECTRA 17055ELECTRA 17055EELECTRA 17056ELECTRA 17057EELECTRA 17058EELECTRA 17059EELECTRA 17091BELECTRA 17092BELECTRA 17093BELECTRA 17340EELECTRA 17342E
- General Electric
- GENERAL ELECTRIC WM10PMGENERAL ELECTRIC WWC8802TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWC8806TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH5502TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH5506TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH6502TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH6504TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH6506TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH7502TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH7503TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH7504TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH7506TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH8502TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH8504TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH8506TWW
- GORENJE WAT1265GORENJE WD31PEGORENJE WD31PY
Sorry we do not have the exact repair guide for this washing machine door lock at this moment but these useful videos will help you.
How to fit washing machine door locks
How a washing machine door interlock works.
also a useful video on How to open a washing machine door that won't open normally.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!