Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
If your Aeg Washing machine will not empty then this video will help you.
This tutorial will show you what to do if the Aeg washing machine does not drain or empty the water out, this repair was done on a Aeg 8kg washer dryer appliance.
After checking that the Aeg pump is faulty in our previous tutorials you will need to replace the old washing machine pump with a new one.
- Disconnect the appliance from the electricity supply by removing the plug.
- You have two ways that this can be done, you can replace from the bottom of the machine if there is no base plate fitted, or you can take the front of depending on your model.
- Once you have gained access to the pump you will need to remove the hoses from the pump by undoing the clips, which will be one of two type jubilee type or clapped type.
- Disconnect the wires that are attached to the pump and take note of which terminals they came off. (Taking a photo is always a good way).
- You will need to remove the bolts or clips that hold the pump in place. - You will need to follow previous steps to replace the new Aeg pump.
How to replace AEG Washing Machine Drain Pump
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!