This Drum Spider spare part of all repairs on washing machine can be one of the most difficult to be successfully completed, as this requires a complete strip down of the machine. Find out more about drum spiders below:
What does the washing machine drum spider do?
The inner drum of the washing machine is a stainless steel part in which you put the clothes. On the back of that there is a spider and a shaft, That shaft slides into the bearings there is normally a seal that can fail over time and let´s water get into to the bearings causing them to corrode.
Reasons the drum spider fails.
There are a number of factors that can cause the drum spider to break. Either by over loading the washing machine tub or due to corrosion on the aluminum part of the spider.
The following faults typically indicate a problem with the drum spider, If you are experiencing a loud rumbling or roaring sound in the spin cycle, even when the machine is empty;
*Remember that broken drum spiders may not be the only fault that can cause these issues to arise. You need to check the drum bearings for damage as well.
- BOSCH WFB2000GB/02BOSCH WFB2002GB/33BOSCH WFB2002GB/36BOSCH WFB2004GB/15BOSCH WFB2004GB/16BOSCH WFB2004GB/22BOSCH WFB2004GB/26BOSCH WFB2004GB/27BOSCH WFB2004GB/30BOSCH WFB2005GB/11BOSCH WFB2005GB/12BOSCH WFB2005GB/15BOSCH WFB2005GB/16BOSCH WFB2005GB/22BOSCH WFB2005GB/26BOSCH WFB2005GB/27BOSCH WFB2005GB/30BOSCH WFB2405GB/33BOSCH WFB2405GB/36BOSCH WFB3000GB/01BOSCH WFB4000GB/01BOSCH WFB4000GB/02BOSCH WFB4000GB/07BOSCH WFB4800GB/01BOSCH WFB4800GB/02BOSCH WFD2060GB/60BOSCH WFD2460GB/01BOSCH WMV4280GB/01BOSCH WVF2000GB/15BOSCH WVF2000GB/16BOSCH WVF2000GB/22BOSCH WVF2000GB/23BOSCH WVF2000GB/26BOSCH WVF2000GB/27BOSCH WVF2000GB/28BOSCH WVF2000GB/30BOSCH WVF2000GB/33BOSCH WVF2000GB/34BOSCH WVF2000GB/36BOSCH WVF2400GB/34BOSCH WVF2401GB/01BOSCH WVF2402GB/01BOSCH WVF2402GB/02BOSCH WVF240SGB/01BOSCH WVF240SGB/02
- White Knight
- WHITE KNIGHT WK1000.2/01WHITE KNIGHT WK1000.2/02WHITE KNIGHT WK1000.2/07WHITE KNIGHT WK1000.2/13
- White Westinghouse
- WHITE WESTINGHOUSE 01-200171WHITE WESTINGHOUSE 02-200171
- SIEMENS WD31201GB/01SIEMENS WD31202GB/01SIEMENS WD31202GB/02SIEMENS WM21050GB/12SIEMENS WM21050GB/15SIEMENS WM21050GB/16SIEMENS WM21050GB/22SIEMENS WM21050GB/26SIEMENS WM21050GB/27SIEMENS WM21050GB/30SIEMENS WM23000GB/01SIEMENS WM23000GB/07
- HOMARK 01-800790HOMARK 02-800790
How to replace a washing machine drum spider.
The first thing you have to realize about a drum spider change on any washing machine is that, if you’re not confident in your ability to totally strip the machine and re-build it safely then call in a friend who has knowledge of mechanical things like cars or you will have to call in a professional repair engineer . This is a job that will take up most of your day. Sometimes instructions vary depending on the make and model:
Sorry we do not have the exact repair guide for this drum spider at this moment.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!