Models This Part FitsHow to fitVideo guides
Tags (0)Review (0)
This washing machine drum tub assembly spare part of all repairs on washing machines can be one of the most difficult to be successfully completed, as this requires a complete strip down of the machine. Find out more about drum tub assembly below:
Washing machine drum tub also known as: drum assembly, tank unit, tub assembly, weld tub drum assembly, wash unit
If you need help fitting your washing machine drum tub assembly. See our repair guides.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct drum tub for your Washing machine.
Your model number will be listed in the models tab.
If you are unsure please contact us with your washing machine model number and we will check it for you. Contact us with full model number and serial number of the ID plate
Reasons why you have to replace your drum assembly:
Many washing machines come with a sealed drum – this means that the drum is welded together, rather than being bolted. Because of this, drum bearings or spider can’t be replaced because sealed drums can’t be stripped-down. Another case is when your washing machine comes with drum paddles that are fixed from the inside of a sealed drum - if the paddle breaks, the whole drum will need to be replaced.
- HOTPOINT 9506WHOTPOINT 9536PXHOTPOINT 9536WXHOTPOINT WM11PHOTPOINT WM11WHOTPOINT WM12AHOTPOINT WM12PHOTPOINT WM12WHOTPOINT WM13AHOTPOINT WM13PHOTPOINT WM13WHOTPOINT WM14AHOTPOINT WM14PHOTPOINT WM14WHOTPOINT WM19PHOTPOINT WM20AHOTPOINT WM20PHOTPOINT WM20WHOTPOINT WM21PHOTPOINT WM21WHOTPOINT WM22AHOTPOINT WM22PHOTPOINT WM22WHOTPOINT WM23AHOTPOINT WM23PHOTPOINT WM23WHOTPOINT WM24AHOTPOINT WM24PHOTPOINT WM24WHOTPOINT WM25AHOTPOINT WM25PHOTPOINT WM25WHOTPOINT WM26AHOTPOINT WM26PHOTPOINT WM26WHOTPOINT WM29PHOTPOINT WM31AHOTPOINT WM31PHOTPOINT WM31WHOTPOINT WM32AHOTPOINT WM32PHOTPOINT WM32WHOTPOINT WM34AHOTPOINT WM34PHOTPOINT WM34WHOTPOINT WM35AHOTPOINT WM35PHOTPOINT WM35WHOTPOINT WM38PHOTPOINT WM51AHOTPOINT WM51PHOTPOINT WM51WHOTPOINT WM52AHOTPOINT WM52PHOTPOINT WM52WHOTPOINT WM53AHOTPOINT WM53PHOTPOINT WM53WHOTPOINT WM54PHOTPOINT WM55PHOTPOINT WM56PHOTPOINT WM60PHOTPOINT WM60PEHOTPOINT WM61NHOTPOINT WM61PHOTPOINT WM61PEHOTPOINT WM61XHOTPOINT WM62NHOTPOINT WM62PHOTPOINT WM62PEHOTPOINT WM62XHOTPOINT WM63HHOTPOINT WM63NHOTPOINT WM63PHOTPOINT WM63PEHOTPOINT WM63SHOTPOINT WM63THOTPOINT WM63UHOTPOINT WM63XHOTPOINT WM63XEHOTPOINT WM64NHOTPOINT WM64PHOTPOINT WM64PEHOTPOINT WM64XHOTPOINT WM65SHOTPOINT WM66PHOTPOINT WM67PHOTPOINT WM68PHOTPOINT WM69PHOTPOINT WM71NHOTPOINT WM71PHOTPOINT WM71XHOTPOINT WM72NHOTPOINT WM72PHOTPOINT WM72XHOTPOINT WM73NHOTPOINT WM73PHOTPOINT WM73XHOTPOINT WM74NHOTPOINT WM74PHOTPOINT WM74SHOTPOINT WM75NHOTPOINT WM75PHOTPOINT WM75SHOTPOINT WM76NHOTPOINT WM76PHOTPOINT WM76SHOTPOINT WM77PHOTPOINT WM79PHOTPOINT WM80PHOTPOINT WM81PHOTPOINT WM82PHOTPOINT WM83P
- CREDA 17072ECREDA 17076CREDA 17078CREDA 17081CREDA 17084ECREDA 17085CREDA 17086CREDA 17087CREDA 17088GCREDA 17095ECREDA 17096ECREDA 17098ECREDA 17110CREDA 17111CREDA 17112ECREDA 17112GCREDA 17113GCREDA 17113XCREDA 17120CREDA 17121ECREDA 17176CREDA 17182ECREDA 17184ECREDA 17185ECREDA 17186ECREDA 17187ECREDA CWA252CREDA CWA262CREDA W100FWCREDA W1200CREDA W120FWCREDA W120VW
- General Electric
- GENERAL ELECTRIC W76PPGENERAL ELECTRIC W86PPGENERAL ELECTRIC WM62PCGENERAL ELECTRIC WM63PSGENERAL ELECTRIC WM64PKGENERAL ELECTRIC WRH7505TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH5506TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH5602VWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH6504TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH6506TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH6602VWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH6604VWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH7503TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH7504TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH7506TWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH7602VWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH7603VWWGENERAL ELECTRIC WWH8602VWW
- ELECTRA 17055ELECTRA 17055EELECTRA 17056ELECTRA 17057EELECTRA 17058EELECTRA 17059E
- English Electric
- ENGLISH ELECTRIC EE100AENGLISH ELECTRIC EE120AENGLISH ELECTRIC EE80A
- ARISTON ERF402DNY/1
- JACKSON J1000
How to replace a washing machine drum tub assembly.
The first thing you have to realize about a drum tub assembly change on any washing machine is that, if you’re not confident in your ability to totally strip the machine and re-build it safely then call in a friend who has knowledge of mechanical things like cars or you will have to call in a professional repair engineer . This is a job that will take up most of your day. Sometimes instructions vary depending on the make and model: See our videos as well
Sorry we do not have the exact repair guide for this drum tub assembly at this moment.
We have many videos to help you change your washing machine drum tub assembly and other videos on all types of washing machine repairs.
This is just an example of one video on how to replace a drum tub assembly on your washing machine.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!