This Drum Spider spare part of all repairs on washing machine can be one of the most difficult to be successfully completed, as this requires a complete strip down of the machine. Find out more about drum spiders below:
What does the washing machine drum spider do?
The inner drum of the washing machine is a stainless steel part in which you put the clothes. On the back of that there is a spider and a shaft, That shaft slides into the bearings there is normally a seal that can fail over time and let´s water get into to the bearings causing them to corrode.
Reasons the drum spider fails.
There are a number of factors that can cause the drum spider to break. Either by over loading the washing machine tub or due to corrosion on the aluminum part of the spider.
The following faults typically indicate a problem with the drum spider, If you are experiencing a loud rumbling or roaring sound in the spin cycle, even when the machine is empty;
*Remember that broken drum spiders may not be the only fault that can cause these issues to arise. You need to check the drum bearings for damage as well.
- ELECTROLUX EW1000IELECTROLUX EW1003WELECTROLUX EW1005FELECTROLUX EW1006FELECTROLUX EW1007FELECTROLUX EW1025FELECTROLUX EW1062WELECTROLUX EW1100FELECTROLUX EW1134FELECTROLUX EW800FELECTROLUX EW840FELECTROLUX EW855FELECTROLUX EW901FELECTROLUX WH818ELECTROLUX WH828ELECTROLUX WH838ELECTROLUX WM100B
- ELEKTRA EAW100W
- PRIMA LPR710
- AEG L10500VI
- TRICITY AW1053WTRICITY AW410TRICITY AW440TRICITY AW440ALTRICITY AW460TRICITY CAW1000TRICITY CAW800TRICITY CPW1000TRICITY CWD1000
- FRIGIDAIRE WD9280FRIGIDAIRE WM8018
- Tricity Bendix
- TRICITY BENDIX AUTOW800TRICITY BENDIX AUTOWASH800TRICITY BENDIX AW1000WTRICITY BENDIX AW1050TRICITY BENDIX AW1054WTRICITY BENDIX AW1070TRICITY BENDIX AW400TRICITY BENDIX AW405TRICITY BENDIX AW420TRICITY BENDIX AW900WTRICITY BENDIX BWD1011TRICITY BENDIX BWD1012TRICITY BENDIX CAW1010TRICITY BENDIX CWD1000TRICITY BENDIX CWD1010TRICITY BENDIX EW1003WTRICITY BENDIX FJ1094GTRICITY BENDIX TB1000WTRICITY BENDIX WDR1020TRICITY BENDIX WDR1030TRICITY BENDIX WDR1040WTRICITY BENDIX WR540
- FIRENZI FWM1000
- ZANUSSI CAW1010ZANUSSI EW807ZANUSSI F1045WZANUSSI FJ1033ZANUSSI FJ1040ZANUSSI FJ1053ZANUSSI FJ1093ZANUSSI FJ1094ZANUSSI FJ1094ALZANUSSI FJ831ZANUSSI FJ893ZANUSSI FJS1197WZANUSSI FL1030ZANUSSI FL1032ZANUSSI FL1034ZANUSSI FL1081ZANUSSI FL1082ZANUSSI FL1084ZANUSSI FL1084ALZANUSSI FL1085ZANUSSI FL814ZANUSSI FL815/AZANUSSI FL816/AZANUSSI FL826ZANUSSI FL827ZANUSSI FL828ZANUSSI FL828ALZANUSSI FL850ZANUSSI FL881ZANUSSI FL884ZANUSSI FL884ALZANUSSI FLA1001WZANUSSI FLA1002WZANUSSI FLS1084ZANUSSI FLS1183WZANUSSI FLS1185QALZANUSSI FLS1185QWZANUSSI FLS1186WZANUSSI FLS985QALZANUSSI FLS985QWZANUSSI W1042WZANUSSI WDJ1054ZANUSSI WDJ1094ZANUSSI WDS1072CZANUSSI WDS1183WZANUSSI WDT1075ZANUSSI WDT1085ZANUSSI WJS1197WZANUSSI ZT1014ZANUSSI ZT102ZANUSSI ZT1022ZANUSSI ZT1082ZANUSSI ZWF1010WZANUSSI ZWF1020W
How to replace a washing machine drum spider.
The first thing you have to realize about a drum spider change on any washing machine is that, if you’re not confident in your ability to totally strip the machine and re-build it safely then call in a friend who has knowledge of mechanical things like cars or you will have to call in a professional repair engineer . This is a job that will take up most of your day. Sometimes instructions vary depending on the make and model:
Sorry we do not have the exact repair guide for this drum spider at this moment.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!