How to repalce a fridge freezer Thermostat on Hotpoint Indesit
Replacing a thermostat on a fridge freezer
Instructions for fitting and replacing a fridge freezer thermostat
- Unplug your refrigerator from the wall outlet.
- Locate the thermostat for your refrigerator. Take light cover off
- Remove the protective panel covering the thermostat by loosening the screws or releasing the retaining clips with a screwdriver.
- Take photo of the wiring before you start or write it down, Pull thermostat wires off then loosen the mounting nut or clip holding the thermostat in place, and slide it out of the evaporator tube.
- Secure the new thermostat to the evaporator tube, then attach the wires to the terminals. Replace the panel cover and plug in the refrigerator. Adjust the temperature dial within the fridge to test the operation of the new thermostat.
Tagged under: CA55UK, fridge freezer, HM315NI, Hotpoint, INC265AIUK, INC3100G.1I, INC3100G.1UK, INC325AIUK, RFA52K, RFA52P, RFA52S, RFA52T INDESIT, thermostat