Noisy Tumble Dryer Replace back bearing on White Knight & some others 421309205591
This will help your tumble dryer last for many years
If you have to Noisy Tumble Dryer on White Knight Tumble Dryer then the back bearing may need changing, this video can be used also on some models of Bosch, Caple, Crosslee, Electrolux, Kenwood, Tricity, Tricity Bendix, etc.
White Knight Crosslee Dryer Drum Bearing part number is in the search 421309205591
Changing your bearings can keep your tumble dryer running at peak efficiency
Safety first! Unplug the machine from the electrical supply and make sure the machine has been idle long enough so that the heater has cooled down.
Noisy Tumble Dryer Replace back bearing on White Knight & some others
To replace the bearings has never been this easy are using this video, you will get a full understanding of how the bearing assembly is put together. it is a good idea to always clean the inside of the machine while doing the work as this will keep your machine running for many years to come.
- You will need to remove the lower panel which covers the vent hose,
- Then you will need to remove the wiring from the back panel make sure you take some photographs as this will help you reassemble it.
- After that, you will be able to remove the back panel and then extract the tumble dryer drum out of the machine,
- You will then be able to rebuild the bearing assembly making sure to put some electrical insulation Grease on the tab.
- I have also included a load of tumble dryer videos below to assist you in other repairs in the future.
Once a year vacuum the inside taking special care on the wiring, it is very important to clean all the vent tubes on a regular basis. Clean the heat exchanger (condenser dryers only)
We hope this tutorial helped you get your tumble dryer working again!