Not emptying in allocated time Error code E05 Beko washing machine
Is your Beko Washing Machine displaying Error Code E5 or E05?
This tutorial will help on all Beko WTK72011 WTK74011 WTK82011 WTK84011 WTK94121 WTK10412 Series washing machines.
It will also help with all the brands that Beko manufacture for
Aftron, Ahma, Alpari, Altus, Ansonic, Arcelik, Arctic, Aya, Baoerma, Beko, Belling, Beta, Blanco, Blomberg, Bluesky, Bomann, Brandt, Bru, Carrefour Home, Codini, Continental Edison, Crystal, Cucine, Cylinda, Defy, Ecron, Elba, Elektra Bregenz, Elettrozeta, Elin, Elvita, Eskimo, Essentielb, Far, Federal, Fensa, Fisher & Paykel, Flavel, Fortress, Friac, Fricon, Generalmatic, Gplus, Grundig, Haka, Hyundai, IFB, Kenwood, Keysmart, Konka, Lamona, Leader, Listo, Majestic, Montpellier, New World, Nikkei, Nortline, Oceania, Oceanic, Orion, Pars, Peabody, Perfect, Philco, Princess, Prolux, Raymond, Royal, Saba, Saivod, SanGiorgio, Sang, Schaub Lorenz, Selecline, Siera, Singer, Speed, Starke, Superfrost, Tecnogas, Tophouse, Venus, Vico, Victory, Videocon, Wasco, Westpoint, White-Westinghouse, Winstar, Wpro, Zenith,
Are you finding that Your Beko WTK washing machine is not Draining the water? maybe the machine wont spin or is taking too long to complete the cycle.
Your Beko washing machine may also be displaying an E5 Error code. If you have the LED version of the machine this is displayed in BCD format (Binary Code Decimal) This video will explain it in Full
The Beko WTK Series E5 Error code explainer video
These error codes normally indicate a fault with the Drain pump inside the machine
The Drain pump is used to remove the water inside the washing machine drum. It is a synchronous motor equipped with a mono-phase bipolar magnet rotor. At the draining step, the electronic control card is activated by the triac on it. It is protected by impedance for continuous operation and blocking situation of the rotor.
Beko WTK range Drain specifications
- Rated Voltage 220-240 V
- 50Hz Resistance
- 145 ohm Current <0.2A Flow >14 l/min
- Starting performance <=4s (160V)
How to Repair Beko Washing Machine WTK E05 or E5 error code
- Is the machine displaying E5 or E05 error?
- Check machine supply voltage. If there is low supply voltage, the pump will not work.
- Start the machine after switching into pump programme.
- Is the pump motor running? (You can feel vibrations by touching the filter cover.) If Yes Check and clean the pump filter, Check if the height and length of the drain hose is appropriate, correct accordingly, Make sure that the drain hose is not kinked or folded. Make the machine take in water again and start the program again.
- Check if there is 220 VAC between KN6.2 (purple) (pump phase) and KN3.3 (white) (pump 0V) pins without removing the control card or any socket while the program is running. Is there 220 VAC voltage? If Yes proceed to number 6 if No replace main control board
- Switch off machine and remove its front wall in order to check its pump coil resistance. There should be approx. 177 Ohms between the two pins of the pump connector. Picture E5-2 Check. There should not be open loop or short circuit. Is the pump resistance correct? if no replace the pump if yes proceed to step 7
- Is there any loose connection or break between the control board and pump motor and at the socket terminals? If yes Repair the cables and/or cable terminals. If no restart the machine
Beko washing machine error codes explained digital display and LED types
Beko WTK washing machine service test mode and diagnostic 2020 onwards
Beko wtk range of washing machines Error Code E01
Beko WTK range of Washing Machines E02 Error Code E2
Beko wtk range of washing machines Error Code E03
Beko Washing machine filling overnight or continuously filling E04
How to replace and test Beko washing machine element and Ntc sensor
Beko WM5101W Washing Machine Test Mode & Error Codes
Beko washing machine self test & diagnostic mode
How to Replace Beko washing Machine Door Seal