Part 3 Fridge warm freezer cold Comparing the graph now the fridge freezer is fixed
Comparing the graphs from part 1 to part 3 using our data logger after the repair is done
Comparing the graphs on this fridge freezers has never been so easy since we built the fridge freezer data analyser and logger.
You will now be able to see the graph to compare the broken fridge freezer to the repaired one in the two videos you will see what was not working and how the repair changed the operating cycle of this samsung fridge freezer.
These units allow you to see what’s happening on refrigeration so you can analyse the faults before you start working on the appliance and you can use them in any location with Wi-Fi just connect them to the router and view the graphs on the web.
As you will see in this set of 3 videos we use the graph data to help find the fault, then in the second video we do the repair and in the last video you will see how we were able to use the graph data to see what was not working in the fridge freezer, also you will be able to check after the repair was done that all components were working correctly and the fridge freezer was cycling correctly.
our Fridge freezer data loggers
- record the room temperature.
- record the fridge temperature.
- record the freezer temperature.
- record the wattage (amperage) so you can see when the motor (compressor) is running or defrost element etc.
- transmits and record data to graph for months at a time if need.
- connect to any location with wi-fi so you can veiw data any where with web access in the world.
- can have alarms built in to send you text warnings that a unit is too warm or too cold.