Replacing White Knight Tumble Dryer Belt and other makes listed
This will help your tumble dryer start turning again
If your Tumble Dryer is not turning on White Knight Tumble Dryer then the belt may need changing this video can be used also on some models of Bosch, Caple, Crosslee, Electrolux, Kenwood, Tricity, Tricity Bendix.
Replacing your tumble dryer belt is not a difficult job especially when you have this video. sometimes the problem is matching up the correct belt for your machine. if you can see the original number on the old belt and match it up to the new part then it is not that difficult.
But if you are having trouble please contact us using your full model number including the product number
Changing your Belt can keep your tumble dryer running at peak efficiency and turning correctly
Safety first! Unplug the machine from the electrical supply and make sure the machine has been idle long enough so that the heater has cooled down.
Not spinning or turning Tumble Dryer Replacing belt on White Knight & some others
To replace the belt has never been this easy are using this video, you will get a full understanding of how the belt is fitted and how to put it together. it is a good idea to always clean the inside of the machine while doing the work as this will keep your machine running for many years to come.
- first, take the lid off
- You will need to remove the lower panel which covers the vent hose,
- Then you will need to remove the wiring from the back panel make sure you take some photographs as this will help you reassemble it.
- After that, you will be able to remove the back panel and then extract the old tumble dryer belt out of the machine,
- you can then fit the correct size belt
- You will then be able to rebuild the machine lining the belt up on the drum correctly.
- I have also included a load of tumble dryer videos below to assist you in other repairs in the future.
Once a year vacuum the inside taking special care on the wiring, it is very important to clean all the vent tubes on a regular basis. Clean the heat exchanger (condenser dryers only)
We hope this tutorial helped you get your tumble dryer working again!