Samsung washing machine 5E or 2E error code Fault.Pump fault not emptying
Samsung washing machine 5E or 2E error code Fault.Pump fault not emptying in Allocated Time
This tutorial will show you how to identify a filling fault on Samsung washing machines the error code are 4E and E1 on early models.
Samsung washing machine Not emptying in allocated time error code 5E or 2E Pump fault
This is essentially a fill timeout error which will normally mean that either debris blocking the pump (example coin, hair clip, bra wire. these are all common things that block the pump.)
These error codes for not draining point at a pump fault or blockage, first thing to do is check the pump filter but, on Samsung washing machines, the drain pump itself is often faulty. When replacing the drain pump there are two basic options, the genuine one from Samsung which is available from us or, the cheap version which is essentially the same pump from this link, for about a half of the price of the drain pump with a Samsung part number on it.
Washing machine has failed to drain the water
If water level frequency is still lower than the reset level frequency (25.20kHz) in 10 minutes after starting of water drain, this error will occur.
This error code is very common and can be read as being either "2E" or "5E" due to the digital display as we are often asked what either could mean, they are the same code.
This error will be released using Start/Pause button, the washing machine will restart and attempt to drain the water out again.
- Check pump filter is clear and there are no obstructions make sure the impeller turns freely.
- Check the drain hose for obstruction and sink fitting if fitted
- Check the drain hose is not kinked
- Check the drain pump filter and clean if required, no coins or debris
- Check the air chamber and pressure sensor hose
- Check drain pump electrically (test)
- Check drain pump rotor
- Check connections to water drain pump.
Before doing any work on the appliance, disconnect it from the electric supply!
- The machine will be displaying the error 5E or 2E.
- Check the filter is clear and there are no obstructions make sure the impeller turns freely.
- Check he drain hose for obstruction and sink fitting if fitted.
- Strip down the machine to get access to the pump.
- Check hoses and clean if required, no coins or debris in the pipes.
- Test the pump and replace if needed.
- Reassemble the washing machine and put it through a rinse cycle to test the machine and make sure it empties. If all is ok problem is fixed
my samsung p1453 6kg. wasnt emptying, when i unscrewed the filter bottom right under removable panel, the impeller at the back had come off the pump.it wasnt spinning with the pump. i used snipe nose pliars to pull out the impeller the dried the hole.i put super glue in the hole, not too much then pushed it back onto the motor shaft.i left it to fully dry over night. it was a fix for me
Awesome! Thank you so much!!
I have a Samsung washing machine and the 2E display it’s about 9 years old. It does not have a filter but I have taken the back off and check all the drains possible on the unit. The unit is still displaying 2E
And won’t allow me to do anything. It sounds like the next step is to take pump off and have it tested?
when you have a question please use our contact us page for 24 hour response https://www.how-to-repair.com/help/contact-us/
we have a Samsung washing machine WF1804WPU. There is something stuck in the little outlet to the left inside the filter. Any ideas how to clean it.
Samsung washer,12 years old. Will not Spin or drain. Always records 5e