Beko washing machine wmb 7, 8, 9 Series diagnostic & test mode
How to enter test mode on Beko wmb 7, 8, 9 Series washing machines diagnostic & test mode to repair faults and test errors
Important notice on Beko
Before entering test mode please be aware that you are not meant to leave the washing machine Unattended. There is a chance the machine can overfill when testing the water valves or the Machine could overheat when testing the heater. Also when entering the test mode make sure the drum is empty as not to cause damage when on spin mode:
This video can be used on all these makes
WMB81431LW, WMB71231B, WMB61631W, WM5141W, WM5141S, WMB71422S, WMP601W, WMP541W, WMB81241LS, WML72S, WASH814DW, WMC6100W, WMB61021W, WMB71642S, WMB61431W, WMC6140W, WMB71021W, WMB61631S, WMB81241LB, WML72B, WMP652W, WMP631S, WM74135W, WMB61221S, WMB71231S, WM74155LW, WM74155LS, WMB61431S, WMB51221W, WM622W, WMB61431B, WMD61W, WMB51221S, WMP501S, WMB61221W, WM7355S, WMB81221LS, WMC6100S, WMB81241LW, WML72WXC, WMC6120W, WMB91242LB, WML15105D, WM5100W, WME8227W, WMB71442W, WM85135LW, WME7227W, WME7247W, WM5100S, WMC62W, WM6123W, WME7267W, WMC61W, WM6103W, WM6123S, WME7227S, WM6167W, WME8227S, WM5121W, WM6111W, WMP621W, WM612W, WM6355W, WME7247S, WMC61S, WM5121S, WM6167S, WME7267S, WM7335W, WME8227B, WMB91242LC, WMI71641, WMI7462, WMI71441, WMB71231W, WME7227B
Test Mode Sequence
If you have problems with the drum not turning or spinning. Then check the carbon brushes in the motor first and test the motor separately before running this Diagnostic sequence as you could do damage to the PCB.
To enter test mode.
It is advisable that washing machine be switched off or at least 5 minutes prior to entering test mode
With the machine switched off shut the door and turn the dial to the 12 o'clock position. Now press and hold down the start/pause button and press the on/off on, while holding the start/pause button down for 3 seconds until the display shows a number or error code.
Now that you've entered the Diagnostic / test mode, remember every time you press the start/pause button this will be one advance the program to a new test.
- 1: All the the display or led’s will flash to check that they are working and door will now be locked.
- 2: Drum does a clockwise rotation.
- 3: Drum rotates anticlockwise rotation
- 4: Goes into spin mode on clockwise rotation make sure there are no clothes in machine before performing this test as washer will spin at its fastest rpm.
- 5: right hand water valve check
- 6: left hand water valve check
- 7: both water valve are now activated and all 3 compartments will have water flowing in.
- 6: This is the full wash and heat test. Machine will start to fill to the correct water level and continue to heat and wash.
- 7: the machine will empty. the pump should drain the water away.
- 8:After it has finished turn the machine off and on this will go back to normal mode.